Honey Creek Resort offers a variety of scheduled activities for guests, but there are still many things to do when programs are not scheduled!
- Go for a hike on our Savannah Ridge Interpretive Trail
- Borrow a book from our lending library located in the Business Center
- Take an “Activities To Go” from the Activities Table
- Check out a board game from the Front Desk
- Rent a bike from the Front Desk (March through November, weather permitting)
- Rent a Wii from the Front Desk (based on availability)
- Rent a sled from the Front Desk during the winter
Available Tuesday - Saturday
- Fishing pole check-out – Honey Creek Resort has 7 fishing poles available for use. Poles, bobbers, and hooks are provided but guests will need to provide their own bait. Borrowers must have a valid fishing license. Please email Hannah at email@example.com in advance to reserve these poles.
- Field Packs - These are a great way for families to spend time together outdoors. Packs come in a variety of topics and may be checked out for a 24-hour time period. Each pack contains instructions for outdoor activities and the necessary equipment. Packs are limited and can be reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. (Limit one pack per family at a time) Please email Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to reserve a pack.
- GPS Field Pack - Use this pack to play GPS Bingo or to search for the 9
permanent geocaches on site.
- Track Pack - Use this pack to learn about tracking, visit animal 'hot spots', or
to play Tracking Bingo.
- Invertebrate Investigation Pack - Become familiar with invertebrates and their
habitat, learn how to identify them, or play Invertebrate Bingo.
- Birding Pack – Learn the basics of birding and become familiar with the birds of Honey Creek Resort State Park.